He born in Larkana, Sindh, Pakistan. His father is Mohammad Ibrahim and he belongs to a Memon family. In the early age after the death of his father he migrated to Sukkhar with his family. His mother was a simple housewife. He was eldest in the family’s male members so he starts his practical life in 1969.
Tedious with Religion
Due to sectarianism and extremism, he became tedious with religion. In 1972, with the meeting of some socialist, he became socialist.
Inspired By Islam
In 1980, he meet with Ghulam Ahmed Pervez. Mr. Mohammad Hanif was very inspired with this meeting and found answers of his questions except the two about birth of Jesus and changing in Sunnat e Allah..
After this he learn Arabic himself and try to learn Quran with his own mind. He has good opinion about all past and present scholar of Islam but did not follow anyone. Always called himself a student of Quran. Never hesitate to change his opinion in front of argument from Quran.
His Book Rizk e Karim is compilation of his different booklets. This book highlight s economic system of Islam. He also disagree with concept of Islamic Economic System present by Ghulam Ahmed Pervez.
Book “Mehjoor Khuda” disagree with the concept that Allah made this world and some Law of Nature, and keep him aside from the whats going on in this world.
Book “Wiladat Maseeh aur Quran” (English: Birth of Jesus and Quran) opposed some modern theory showing Jesus was born after Mother Marry, married to Joseph.
He also wrote many booklets some are following:
- Aurat aur Quran (English: Woman and Quran)
- Wa Laqad Yasrna AlQuran (English: And You Know From Quran)
- Sehad Ki Makhai aur Quran (English: Honey Bee and Quran)
- Maqsad e Hayat (English: Aim of Life)
- Maa’shi Masawat (English: Economic Equalities)
- Zakat- Quran ki Nazar Mein (English: Zakat in the light of Quran)
- Paidaish Maseeh- Fikar Key Nai Zawaye (English: Birth of Jesus- New Ways of Thoughts)
- Hala O Haram (English: Allow and Restricted,) in eating.
- Khatam e Nabuwat aur Quran (English: End of Prophethood and Quran)
- Tahweel Qibla aur Quran (English: Change of Qibla and Quran) Qibla means Direction in which Muslim turns in Prayers.
- Aurat aur Quranic Virasat (English: Woman and Quranic Inheritance)
- Wahi Sirf Quran Mein Hey (English: Revelations is only in Quran)
- Ghulam aur Londian (English: Slaves and Bondwoman)
- Gharat O Hamiat (English: Bashfulness / Modesty and Honour)
- Deen Aur Us Ka Nafaz (English: Deen / Islam and Its Implication)
- Namoos e Risalat (English: Honour of Prophet / Muhammad)
- Quran Haq Hey (English: Quran is Right /Truth)
- Mujy Hey Hukam e Azan (English: I have Order to Obey)
Mr. Mohammad Hanif also doing social services. Especially for children in Jail. Provide them legal assistance for their bail and their betterment.
Mr. Muhammad Hanif is also a poet. His poetry is available on internet.
Click HERE to visit his blog.